Epson L120 driver is a computer software to get Epson L120 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson L120 driver is available on this site for totally free.
Epson L120 includes an Ink Tank System (ITS) which makes it a low-cost printer provides Micro Piezo print head technology along with the usage of Epson original ink which can make certain you can get the best quality on your prints with a very low printing cost immediately. The printing speed of this particular printer is up to 8.5 pages per minute in mono and 4.5 pages per minute in colour.
The Epson L120 printer can be obtained with the set of initial ink on its package. It comprises four set of inks which is black, yellow, magenta, and cyan. 1 set of those ink bottles is able to provide you up to 4000 sheet of papers in mono and 6500 sheet of papers in color.
Epson L120 printing device includes its own incorporated ink tank system. Therefore, you may experience a hassle-free and affordable color printing with the first ink sets instantly onto the printer. The quantity of its one part of integrated ink tank program on the perfect side of this printer is simply 4o mililiters which makes it an extremely compact and perfect printer with a stylish design to be set in the office desks or college students’ rooms.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson L120 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Epson L120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L120 Driver
These are the process to install Epson L120 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Epson L120 driver file types to your computer.
- Install the Epson L120 driver software right after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson L120 driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by using this Epson L120 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Epson L120 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to uninstall Epson L120 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and find the Epson L120 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to affirm that you truly want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson L120 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your personal computer device immediately.
Epson L120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|