Epson Stylus TX400 driver is a software intended for Epson Stylus TX400 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson Stylus TX400 driver is available on the site for definitely free.
Epson Stylus TX400 is a 4-color multi-purpose printer machine that comes as a perfect and easy printer device that comes with many capabilities. This specific printer is a suitable printing device for your home or little office that requires a dependable printer for copying, printing, and scanning files instantly.
Epson Stylus TX400 includes tricolor (magenta, cyan, yellow) printer capsule with 3 picolitres ink droplet size and can deliver high print resolution up to 5760 dpi print resolution very quickly. This printer can print black and colour files or documents at speed as quickly as 34 pages per minutes in draft mode. Additionally, it may produce a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos in approximately 26 seconds.
Epson Stylus TX400 also has CIS scanner detector type that could scan up to A4 paper size immediately. Maximum scanning resolution of the printer is left up to 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution. Maximum scan rate of the printer at printing 1200 dpi scan resolution is left up to 8.8 milisecond/line for mono files and 26.2 miliseconds/line for colour files. Maximum copy speed of this printer to get black-and-white and color files is up to 30 copies a few minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Epson Stylus TX400 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Epson Stylus TX400 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Epson Stylus TX400 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Epson Stylus TX400 driver computer files right after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX400 driver is finish and user can certainly print their written documents by utilising this Epson Stylus TX400 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 driver program to your computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and search for your Epson Stylus TX400 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will appears to affirm that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal PC right away.
Epson Stylus TX400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|