Epson XP-400 driver is a computer software in support of Epson XP-400 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson XP-400 driver is available on the website with no charge.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a streamlined and less sound All-In-One (AIO) printing device acceptable for fulfilling small to moderate office requirements. The XP-400 is a very easy to use printer integrated with easy wireless connection printing technologies.
The wireless connection feature in the Epson XP-400 is really simple to share with everyone in your residence. Utilizing Epson Connect attribute makes you can print your documents directly from your compatible smartphone devices. It is supported with Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print technologies which mean your android and iOS device is completely compatible with this specific printer.
The Epson Expression Home XP-400 includes an integrated memory card slots for printing directly on the printer without the need to utilize your personal computer device. The printer is also available using its split printer ink cartridge in order to make you be convenient when changing the only color that has conducted out of ink.
The Epson XP-400 printing speed is up to 8.7 ppm for black and white files and 4.5 ppm for coloured files. The printing device comes with a built in 2.5″ Liquid Crystal Screen for assisting you in design, printing, and even editing your images instantly on the printer.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Epson XP-400 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install Epson XP-400 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-400 driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Epson XP-400 driver programs shortly after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson XP-400 driver is complete and user can easily print their data files by utilizing this Epson XP-400 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall Epson XP-400 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and locate the Epson XP-400 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes up to verify that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer straightaway.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|